Monday, January 26, 2009

Porsche Cake - Black Porsche


Happy New Year 2009!
Bonne Année 2009!
Frohes Neues Jahr 2009!
Felice Anno Nuovo 2009!
Feliz Año Nuevo 2009!

Wishing everyone a happy and a prosperous New Year 2009! Due to the end of year celebrations, I have not updated this blogsite for over a month but hey, I am back, all refreshed and full of enthusiasm and great ideas! The financial world might be shaky at the moment but I none the less remain positive cakes would be ordered and birthdays, special events would be celebrated! So, I am looking forward a great year and plenty of wonderful cakes. :-)
One of my January cake is a birthday Porsche cake I baked for Avi, a friend of ours birthday last November. It was a very challenging cake but I am happy to say that the end result was not bad at all. Happy birthday Avi. Hope you enjoyed the with your lovely family.

No comments: